Monday, June 13, 2005

Seven Things You Can’t Say in Canada

Check out the reasons behind these on the Readers Digest site-I've pretty much said all of them!

1-Margaret Atwood writes some really awful books.
2-Recycling is a waste of time and money.
3-Only private enterprise can save public health care.
4-David Suzuki is bad for the environment.
5-A national daycare program won’t do a thing to help poor kids.
6-Group of Seven artists are overexposed genre painters.
7-The United States is the greatest force for good the world has ever known.

You can add yours at the bottom.

Mine - "I do not find Stephen Harper to be a scary man with a secret agenda."

7 Comments:

At 13/6/05, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

A great Canadian doesn't define himself by vulgar partisanism or statist ideals.

concisely:

You don't have to be a butt snorkelling liberal camp follower to be a great Canadian.

 
At 13/6/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Who's this Tim Horton dude?"

Tom

 
At 13/6/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute.

I am guilty of saying 5.5/7 of those things. 6.5 if I count your own. I think it needs to be modified to "Things you cannot say in Liberal Canada."

 
At 13/6/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "I'm NOT gay, and proud of it!"

 
At 14/6/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Global warming" is a myth, and even if it were true, Canada could stand to be a little warmer.

 
At 14/6/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe in God and that Jesus Christ is our saviour.

In Canada today that would probably get you arrested.

 
At 15/6/05, Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

"But I WANT to pay for my cancer treatment NOW."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home